Save on your next hotel booking

Monday 18 November 2013

The First Encounter!

On one occasion, I read this advert in the papers featuring how this Australian guy was able to turn a few thousands into millions using a particular trading instrument.   Entrance fees to his seminar of 3 hours cost $50 but I went, out of curiosity,  of course! 

It was a seminar with over hundreds in the ballroom.  A powerful speaker I would say, he swayed the entire audience over with his covered call strategy.   Options trading was seldom heard of during that time, not to mention covered call! I was really thrilled with his talk and that opened up a totally new perspective in me to this fascinating world of options trading.  The $50 was well spent indeed!

The cost of the programme wasn't cheap,  a few thousands at least,  and came with some proprietary stocks screening software.  A number of people did sign up with him, but I didn't.

I was thinking then. ... "is there a cheaper alternative? ".. I believed there should be, and I began my search in this niche sector. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment