Save on your next hotel booking

Sunday 17 November 2013

How the journey began...

I believe many people started out trading with stocks.  Me too! :) looking back,  that should be some time in 1996? Yes, long way back!

I hadn't gotten much success in trading stocks really... or should I even use the term "much success" at all??!! To be precise,  I think I only had a couple of trades which made me just a few hundred bucks while the rest of the trades were bad... and some even nearly wiped out my account! Maybe I was missing out on luck then? Hahaha. .. or rather the most likely reason could be I was just not a stock analyst like some others who really are able to make good money in the stock market buying great stocks!

I stopped trading for a few years because I was literally lost in how exactly should I proceed then.  Rather than throwing good money after bad, I stayed on the side lines... searching hard for a holy grail , if that exists in the first place!

During that few years of research,  I picked up knowledge on technical analysis,  many different types indeed!  Candlestick analysis as well as support resistance studies appealed to me most.  I was really impressed and astonished at the kind of tools available in the market to study and analyse stocks! !

With that new found knowledge,  I put it to test once again. ... it worked at first and I was thrilled thinking that I had found the secret to unlocking wealth in the stock market!   But well, sometimes it failed. .. as expected.  Success wasn't consistent at all and I went back to the drawing board,  in search of the next better option.

Alrite. .. getting a little late now... let me continue the story again another day. . Stay tuned!  ;)

Wd

No comments:

Post a Comment