Save on your next hotel booking

Wednesday 20 November 2013

The black box trading system

Learning about covered call options soon led me on to the more sophisticated kind of trading--- the use of some black box trading system which is supposedly good at screening stocks options opportunities for you!

This sounded too good to be true to me then!  Simple steps,  no research work needed, and just need to click s few buttons and that's it! Can you believe it? ?!! Well, I did!!

I attended one course which sold a particular kind of options trades picking capacity. .. cost me around $2k then! Forgot to mention,  there is still a need for some online subscription to data feed every month.  Amazed by what this software could do, I trusted the first signal generated by it and did an actual trade.  Complete disastrous! ! The stock gapped down the following day and never recovered even after the options I bought expired!

I sold it off straight away and gave up hope on such thing from that point onwards.

That broke my dream of making money using options for a while.   I took a  break off trading and went back to the drawing board once again as I was completely lost of how to proceed next.
However,  I still firmly believe that it is possible to make money using options and I held on to that belief while in pursuit of the next holy grail. ...

Wild dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment